- Brand Name: LILYCUTE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Ingredient: Resin
- Volume: 7ml
- Model Number: 52493
- Quantity: 1 Bottle
- NET WT: Approx.20g
- Type: Gel Polish
- Type 1: Shell Thread Gel Nail Polish
- Type 2: Vernis semi permanent
- Effect 1: Painting Gel
- Effect 2: Glitter Nail Gel
- Color: Nude,Red,White,Black,Gray,Brown,etc
- Cured: UV Lamp, Led Lamp
- Soak off: Remove with Acetone
- Needed: Base Gel and Top Coat
- Certification: MSDS,SGS
- Used for: Nail Beauty Salon, Rrivate Using
- Lasting Period: 3 or 4 Weeks
- Advantage: Healthy and Eco-friendly
- Feature 1: Holographic gel
- Feature 2: Laser gel
- Feature 3: Holo gel
Type: Thread Shell Gel Nail Polish
Color Chart: As the pictures show
Effect: Thread Shell
Suitable Lamp: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
LILYCUTE 1Pc 7ml Nail Gel
Why Choose Our Nail Polish?
It is made of healthy, environmental, friendly, no poisonous, pungent chemical materials.
It is quick-drying with any UV Light.
Long-lasting for at least 2-3 weeks, fantastic and super bright nails for you.
This nail gel polish is easy to apply and soak off.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional nail art gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
How To Use Our Nail Polish?
Step 1. Clean Nails then nail surface as a normal manicuring process.
Step 2. Apply Base gel first,which can make polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
Step 3. Apply the second layer of thread cat magnetic gel.
Step 4. Use a dot pen to circle the texture.
Step 5. Keep the magnet close to nail surface.
Step 6. Apply Top Coat,cure it
How to Remove Our UV Gel Nail Polish?
1. File the nail surface.
2. Apply Nail Wipe for about 7-10 minutes.
3. Apply Auroras Nail Gel Remover to remove the excess gel.
4. All removed.
5. Apply Nail Cuticle Oil and massage it gently.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Please avoid contact with the skin. In case of an accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately(show the label whenever possible).